Falun Whitewater Park has made a successful issuing of shares and can now build the park. Work is now underway to prepare for start of construction during the autumn 2017.
The time table with an official opening the 5th of May 2018 should be fully realistic. It will be awesome fun!
A Nice Christmas present to Falun Whitewater Park! We are awarded a 1.6 M SEK grant from the County Administrative Board (Länsstyrelsen Dalarna). The grant will be part of financing the construction of the park.
CEO Bo-Marcus Lidström made a visit to Glasgow to visit the neat whitewater park built there 2014. Andy Laird, a former paddler, is the genius who invented Rapid
Blocs. That’s the movable obstacles used for parks all over the world. For the park in Glasgow he invented a whitewater park made of prefab concrete . The course was delivered as flat package like a book shelf from IKEA. It kept down costs, construction time, while guaranteeing a very high quality.
Besides very informative meetings, it was also very valuable to see the venue live, feel the atmosphere and discuss improvements. There was an impressive amount of activities going on in spite of being the last weekend in October. The site is a former industrial area, which thanks to the whitewater park starts to come to life and to be cleaned up.
Take a look on these films, whats it’s about!
- Good progress of the construction of Falun Whitewater Park!
- And the construction has begun!
- We prepare to start building the park!
- Falun Whitewater Park will be built
- 1.6 M SEK Grant from the County Administrative Board
- A visit to the genius park in Pinkston, Glasgow
- Isak advances to semifinal in the Olympics in Rio!
- New fresh website!
- New logo for Falun Whitewater Park
- Isak Öhrström from Falun starts in Rio!